Account Officer at United Nigeria Airlines 2023 Apply
United Nigeria Airlines Services Ltd (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly owned Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the trade name United Nigeria.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc Accounting or Banking, Finance or related disciplines
- 1-2 years of related experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.