Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
With over 150 years of hard work and commitment to making a real difference, our organization has grown in scale and diversity—approximately 263,900 people in 150 countries and territories, providing audit, tax, legal, financial advisory, risk advisory, and consulting services—yet our shared culture remains the same.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for the Deloitte Graduate Trainee Programme 2023.
Deloitte Graduate Academy – 2023 Digital Programme
- Applicants must show a keen interest in Information technology and possess excellent IT skills.
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Possess excellent IT skills
- Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Software Developers should have experience with at least two of the following pairs: VB/UIPath, Java/C#, Python/R, JScript/AngularJS, SQL Server/Oracle and CSS & HTML. This will guarantee a team that can handle the development of enterprise standard solutions end-to-end.
- In addition to the basic programming skills required of software developers, an understanding of these under-listed requirements is of high importance:
- Proper understanding of software development life cycle
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete application
- Understanding of Web Application Components and common technologies for these components
- Candidates who demonstrate a good mastery of these will be a great addition to the team.
- Prior relevant experience is an added advantage
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.