Graduate Job at Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Africa with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Dangote Group is recruiting for vacant positions. All Interested candidates are advised to go through available positions carefully and submit their applications appropriately before the deadline.
Applications are invited from interested candidates to apply for the graduate job at Dangote Group. Read the details below carefully:
Instrument Engineer (Power Plant)
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Ogun | Nigeria.
Responsible for execution of maintenance activities on installed Control & Instrumentation systems of Gas Turbine based power plant and its balance of plant assigned areas.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure execution of maintenance activities on installed Control & Instrumentation systems of Gas turbine based power plant and its balance of plant area. To do maintenance planning planned job executions and keeping proper maintenance records
- Execution of Instrumentation maintenance jobs, ensuring quality & timely completion.
- Execution of Preventive Maintenance jobs, ensuring as per time schedule.
- Strictly follow plant safety procedures while working, comply with guide lines as per ISO 14001 and OHS procedures in all activities.
- Ensure safe working with proper PPE.
- Ensure implementation of health, safety & environment procedures for plant & personal.
- Proper record keeping of all maintenance jobs done and updating of documents.
- To identify the spares requirements based.
- Ensure housekeeping of designated area.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical Engineering or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- A minimum of five (5) years in Gas Turbine based power plant relevant work experience.
Skills & Competencies:
- In-depth understanding of power plant systems and interactions among systems
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools like Microsoft Office and SAP.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should Apply by Clicking the Button below.