Khalifa University Scholarships 2023 Application Guide
Khalifa University Scholarships are currently available. In this essay, we will go through the Khalifa University Scholarship, its benefits, and the application process in depth.
Khalifa University in Abu Dhabi offers scholarships to international students pursuing Masters, Ph.D., and Doctor of Medicine degrees. Graduate Research / Teaching Assistant (GRTA) scholarships are available at Khalifa University of Science and Technology for suitable overseas students enrolling in graduate programs.
The following advantages are given to the winner of a Khalifa University Scholarship:
- full reimbursement of tuition costs.
- Khalifa’s sponsorship provides students with health insurance
- according to the policies and procedures of the University (student visa).
- Support for travel to foreign scientific conferences, pending permission.
- For international students studying abroad, flight assistance for mobilization and demobilization.
- Free university housing for the student exclusively (or housing assistance of AED 2,000 per month only if university housing is not available for the qualifying student, in accordance with the University’s norms and regulations).
- MSc Stipend: 8,000 AED per month.
- Ph.D. Stipend: 12,000 AED per month.
Eligibility Criteria for Khalifa University Scholarships
- Applicants seeking Khalifa University Scholarships must meet the following requirements:
- English is the required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree is required for the Master’s Degree Program.
– Certificate of English Proficiency.
– An interview for admission.
Completion of a Master’s Degree is required for the Doctorate Degree Program.
– Statement of research (500-1,000 words).
– An interview for admission.
- Participants can apply for both full-time and part-time positions. However, there are some prerequisites for both.Full-time students must register for 3-4 courses (9-12 credit hours or equivalent) per semester.
- Part-time students must register for two courses per semester (6 credit hours or equivalent).
How to Apply for Khalifa University Scholarships?
To apply for Khalifa University Scholarships, please follow the steps below:
(1) Sign up for an account here.
(2) Complete the application and submit all relevant documents.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree certificate (certified copy).
- The UAE Ministry of Education issues an equivalency certificate to applicants who have graduated from institutions outside the UAE.
- The grading scale is shown on the official transcript.
- Certificate of English language competency (IELTS, TOEFL, or EmSAT).
- Score report for the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in detail.
- Photograph in the manner of a passport on a white backdrop.
- Passport must be valid. International applicants who live in the UAE must additionally submit a clear copy of their current UAE visa.
- Family Book (Khulasat Al Qaid – only UAE nationals accepted).
- Valid UAE national ID card (for national and international applicants residing in the UAE at the time of application).
- Purpose Statement (500 to 1,000 words)
- Research Statement (500 to 1,000 words – exclusively for PhD applicants)