University of South Australia Scholarships 2023 Application | Best Wishes
The University of South Australia Scholarships 2023-2024 are tuition price scholarships for master’s and PhD programs for international students. International Research Tuition Scholarships (IRTS) cover the tuition for the duration of the research program.
International Research Tuition Scholarships (IRTS) are offered to international candidates based on academic merit and demonstrated research capability, and include a full living stipend funded by external sources. Furthermore, students who can self-fund their living allowance and produce proof of this can be considered for an IRTS.
UniSA is committed to ensuring that research degree applicants receive quality and up-to-date research training and graduate with a skill set that enhances their employment opportunities.
They provide a research environment with highly experienced and committed supervisors, wide linkages to business, government, and communities, and an emphasis on global challenges. According to Australia’s Excellence in Research (ERA), 100% of their assessed detailed disciplines of research were rated at or above world-standard.
You can conduct research in a variety of methods, including earning a Ph.D., a Master by Research, or a Professional Doctorate.
University of South Australia Scholarships Coverage
The International Research Tuition Scholarship provides the following benefits to the recipient:
- The overseas tuition charge for a Ph.D. student is for three years (with a six-month extension).
- The overseas tuition charge for a research master’s student for two years.
Note that the scholarship does not cover foreign health insurance, and applicants are responsible for obtaining visa-length overseas health insurance for themselves and, if applicable, their families.
Eligibility Criteria for International Research Tuition Scholarship
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for an International Research Tuition Scholarship:
- English is the required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- You must meet UniSA’s eligibility requirements.
- Student starting an international research degree.
- According to UniSA, high quality with shown research competence.
- Be supported by a robust supervisory panel (including the end-user adviser if applicable) and enrolled in a research-rich environment.
- Receiving (or have received) a wholly externally financed stipend scholarship, or a living stipend supported by external funding*, OR
- Capable of covering their own living expenses in Australia and providing proof of this upon application.
How to Apply for the University of South Australia Scholarship?
Please follow the guidelines below to apply for
(1) Create an account by signing up here.
(2) After entering into your account, you will be prompted to attach the following documents:
- Evidence of English Proficiency
- Examine Historical Documents
- The Selected Program
- Proposed Study
- Supervisor Proposal
- Published Studies
- Your Curriculum Vitae, which includes your Professional Experience